Analysing Disrupted Health Systems (ADHS)
19.08.2019 - 30.08.2019
KIT Royal Tropical Institute
- Complex emergencies
- Assessment of disrupted health systems, main components
- Health status
- Humanitarian aid and politics
- Human rights
- Policies, strategies and plans of key actors
- Recovery processes
- Use adequate frameworks and approaches for health system analysis in crisis countries
- Apply relevant lessons to local contexts
- Assess disrupted health systems’ structure
- Identify key weaknesses and distortions
- Identify health system adapt
Health professional working in or with countries in crisis, working as health personnel in government institutions, NGOs, UN agencies and humanitarian organisations.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in medicine, public health, social sciences or related discipline
EARLY BIRD FEE 2019: EUR 1.660 Early bird registration and payment applies when payment is made before 27 April 2019.
Please note that you will receive a response on your application within 4 weeks.
Regular course fee 2019: EUR 1.960
Certificate of attendance, Certificate of completion
All fields marked with an * are compulsory