Can players play live against Australian croupiers?
To the great pleasure of many users, the answer here is yes! If you are not familiar with the term online live casino, do not worry. In the following lines we will tell you what it is and why you would most likely like it!
The live online casino offers you an exciting online experience with live croupiers. This type of games is broadcast via live streaming video link, in real time from a casino table. It can be transmitted from both the homes of the dealers and from land casinos. Online players can bet through their devices and communicate with the dealer using the chat feature.
Communicating and interacting with live dealers makes you feel like you're in a ground casino. There are game tables that use a special camera to create virtual reality as an egmer immersive roulette in high definition. This brings you even closer to the realistic online casino australia paypal experience as you can track the ball at close range and in slow motion until it stops.
You can play live casino games such as Poker, Roulette, Baccarat, where you can communicate with live dealers in the same way as in the usual ground casino. The live online casino allows you to communicate not only with a live dealer, but you can also play against users from all over the world, depending on which platform you play on. As a rule, online casino games forbid you from connecting with other participants, but in live casino games you will be able to interact with any player at your table, making the experience even more realistic.
Gambling committees and special bodies are responsible for monitoring and monitoring the gaming industry in each country. To be considered credible, the live casino will have a license, regulator and auditor. Software providers operating a live casino must also have a license in the country where they operate.
Favorite games of Australian players
For great pleasure, Australian gamblers do not suffer from a lack of choice, are we talking about the different types of games that can play both in online casinos and in the ground.
Absolutely all the leading gambling companies in the country offer a huge variety of games, both for real money and just for the future. In recent years, an increasing number of these games have been optimized and can also be played on mobile devices without any problem.
- Free Play
- Gonzo's Quest
- Free Play
- Book of Dead
- Free Play
- Free Play
- Wolf Gold
History of gambling in Australia
Unlike some other European countries, the Australian gambling market has not been regulated for quite a long time, although gambling in the country has been around for a long time. In order to become the industry we are seeing now, Australia is going through several important moments in its history that bring it to today's situation, where we are witnessing many Australian-based online casinos, as well as overseas online casinos that accept Australian players.
- In 1979, the first land casino was opened in Australia. It was only available to tourists visiting the country, while locals were not allowed to bet. Fortunately, the situation has changed and today Australians have an adequate number of casinos in every major city;
- In 1993 Australia stopped being part of the Soviet Union and began its long road to the regulated gambling market. In the Soviet Union, all types of gambling activities were banned and offenders were prosecuted;
- In 1998 the Australian State Gambling Commission was established and since then it has been possible to obtain a license to gamble in the country. Apparently, at that time, the Commission regulated only land casinos that worked in AUD;
- In 2008 Australia started a legalization of online gambling and the first draft legislation for its own online gambling. Before these processes, the best online casinos for Australian players could already provide their services to Australians, but their work was not regulated yet.
- In 2012, the Online Gambling Act was adopted, which regulates how online casinos approved by Australia can obtain an official license and what tax obligations they have;
- In 2013, the law was amended and taxes were reduced. Since then, the best online casinos in Australia have had to pay 20% of their income in the country's budget, along with a one-off licence fee of €50,000.
Such regulation positively affects both players and the country. Now every Australian player can find a licensed and safe online casino, and the country receives a lot of money from gambling taxes. Only a few years ago the country received over 80 million dollars from online casinos and this number increases every year with the advent of the new online casinos on the Australian market.
Land casinos in Australia
Although the amenities of online casinos cannot be ignored, the advantages of land casinos are much greater and have a greater impact on the state economy.
A ground casino makes a much greater turnover than online platforms. It also provides a huge amount of manpower – from dealers to technicians responsible for all machines and facilities in the games room. In online casinos, the scheme is more spilled. One reason for the lower costs incurred by online casinos is that a significant amount of fewer people are needed to manage and maintain the online service. Fewer people who receive a salary equate to fewer people paying income tax and reinvesting in the state's economy.
In recent years, revenue from land casinos has decreased. This factor contributed significantly to the closure of numerous casinos around the world, not only in Australia.
There are many pros and cons that come with online gambling and ground casinos. It's not impossible to work both at the same time. However, in order to fully understand what players are investing, it may be wise for operators to choose one method for the moment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do online casinos offer bonuses in Australia?
Yes. Australian online casinos offer numerous bonuses to both their new customers and proven gamblers. Bonuses are 2 types – depositless and depositless, expressed either in a percentage bonus of an amount paid or in free spins of the different slot games. Percentages range from 100% to 300%
Is it safe for Australians to gamble? Is it safe for Australians to gamble?
The answer again is yes. Online gambling platforms are protected in many ways. Some of them are SSL protocols that encrypt your data and different methods to preserve your identity.
Is it legal to bet in Australia?
Yes. Betting is perfectly legal for any citizen of the Republic of Australia who is over 18 years of age. Online gambling is also fully legal and has been controlled since 2012 by the relevant authorities.